(also drugs bust)
- A seizure of illegal drugs by the police or other law-enforcement agency.More example sentences
- My father was killed in a drug bust on the police force in that city when I was only 3 years old!
- When the police needed a drug bust or a prostitution raid on its roster, it went there.
- Police could never determine if marijuana found during a drug bust would be used medicinally or not, she said.
More definitions of drug bustDefinition of drug bust in:
- The US English dictionary