- A set of drums, cymbals, and other percussion instruments, used with drumsticks in jazz and popular music. The most basic components are a foot-operated bass drum, a snare drum, a suspended cymbal, and one or more tom-toms.More example sentences
- As soon as Lucas tapped the crash cymbal on the drum kit to end the song, Sonya let go of the microphone and ran out of the room.
- A variety of suspended cymbals is made for the drum kit.
- These drumbeats maybe metronome-steady, but that's only because the man is doing nothing on the drum kit.
More definitions of drum kitDefinition of drum kit in:
- The US English dictionary