- A person who is habitually drunk.More example sentences
- Envisioning a new medical speciality to address this ailment, the AACI built a network of private institutions to treat habitual drunkards.
- The man was a habitual drunkard, and was responsible for much of the trouble currently brewing in Virginia City.
- Being an alcoholic, a pure drunkard, is more challenging than any job you have ever tried, and is not for the weak at heart.
Middle English: from Middle Low German drunkert.
More definitions of drunkardDefinition of drunkard in:
- The US English dictionary