- Serving two purposes or functions: a dual-purpose hand and nail creamMore example sentences
- Producers may also need to account for all animals, including dead ones, and feed mills will be scrutinized for cross-contamination of feeds and dual-purpose feedmills may be eliminated.
- Add to the list a dual-purpose dress that you can wear to the office with a sexy knit (also an essential) slung over it, but which will also make you the belle of the cocktail party when you take your jumper off.
- He is a fabulous walker with a great appetite for racing and we are very excited about his prospects as a dual-purpose stallion.
More definitions of dual-purposeDefinition of dual-purpose in:
- The US English dictionary