Definition of dunderhead in English:
A stupid person: show the dunderheads how the thing should be handled
More example sentences
- Just where do all the dedicated dorks, delightful dingbats, and dialectical dunderheads, plus a lively assortment of daffy ding-a-lings call home-sweet home?
- Today's dunderheads could be tomorrow's geniuses.
- This School Board sounds like a bunch of dunderheads.
- Example sentences
- Their dunderheaded stupidity itself isn't enough to protect them, because they know when people like them and when they don't.
- Or is it another stupid, idiotic, no-brained, dunderheaded word game?
- Now this, this was just a dunderheaded blunder.
Definition of dunderhead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan