- A machine or device for making copies of something, in particular a machine that makes copies of documents by means of fluid ink and a stencil.More example sentences
- Need a full service provider of DVD-R & CD-R media, duplicators, printers & recorders?
- Incorporating the same 12x CD-R technology, the CD duplicator creates copies of 650MB CDs in at least six minutes.
- He was exposed frequently to anhydrous ammonia leaks from duplicators and a microfilm processor camera, and described the odor of ammonia occurring during these leaks.
More definitions of duplicatorDefinition of duplicator in:
- The US English dictionary