Definition of duplicitous in English:
1Deceitful: a duplicitous philanderer
More example sentences
- This relates to American exceptionalism, which makes great allowances for seemingly hypocritical or duplicitous behavior as conducted by our leaders.
- But it's deceptive, duplicitous, and deceitful.
- How quickly it got duplicitous, deceitful, diabolical, and it just came out really in last episode where the beginning of an alliance was forming.
- Example sentences
- It is applied duplicitously by the ‘supply-siders.’
- We understand (but do not feel) that these characters are intricately nestled in an odd dynamic, showing love in strange ways, acting duplicitously towards each other.
- That is the way Labour members operate - duplicitously.
Definition of duplicitous in:
- US English dictionary