- Indigestion.More example sentences
- A 51 year old woman was referred by her general practitioner with longstanding dyspepsia and reflux worsened by alcohol and bread.
- We recorded consultations with the general practitioner for dyspepsia after scrutiny of the participants' primary care notes.
- This article discusses the current management of Helicobacter pylori infection in patients with dyspepsia with or without endoscopic abnormalities.
early 18th century: via Latin from Greek duspepsia, from duspeptos 'difficult to digest'.
More definitions of dyspepsiaDefinition of dyspepsia in:
- The US English dictionary