noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Painful or difficult urination: the dysuria associated with cystitisMore example sentences
- Later presentations may have symptoms of dysuria, hematuria, and straining to void that gradually become more prominent with a diminished urinary stream.
- In men, dysuria and its associated symptoms become more prevalent with increasing age.
- The presenting features of carcinosarcomas are also similar to those of conventional bladder tumors: hematuria, dysuria, pollakisuria, and urinary tract infection.
late Middle English: via late Latin from Greek dusouria, from dus- 'difficult' + ouron 'urine'.
More definitions of dysuriaDefinition of dysuria in:
- The US English dictionary