Definition of e-banking in English:
A method of banking in which the customer conducts transactions electronically via the Internet: it’s hard to beat e-banking for the 24-hour convenience it offers Internet-literate customers
More example sentences
- His company had introduced e-banking, e-governments and e-campus in Zambia to assist the country in embracing and advancing in e-solutions.
- While the error is not the bank's fault, it is nevertheless reflective of the need to rethink the virtues of flashy, corporate banks that promise facilities like ATM, e-banking, and other electronic, click-of-the-mouse transactions.
- It will provide these companies with the means to offer complete e-banking and take full advantage of the Internet.
- Example sentences
- The American multinational, however, isn't opening a separate e-bank.
- Releasing its Q1 2001 figures this morning the e-bank reported that operating income was up 14 per cent to 36.5 million compared with Q4 2000.
- When it announced its full year results in February the e-bank said it was "bang on track" to break even in Q4.
Definition of e-banking in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan