- The practice by which invoices or bills are electronically delivered or presented to customers, rather than being sent by post.More example sentences
- In the first seven weeks of offering an e-billing option, the company collected $425,000.
- On Thursday, the department launches e-billing for the private mobile phone operator, Bharati.
- Customers want the efficiency of e-billing, according to a Yankee Group study completed in April by senior analyst Ryan Jones.
More definitions of e-billingDefinition of e-billing in:
- The US English dictionary