- 1 [mass noun] another term for e-commerce.More example sentences
- Most of us would agree that a superb e-business Web site is one that meets all of our needs as quickly as possible.
- London's mayor is to get an e-business adviser to promote e-commerce and hi-tech businesses in the capital.
- Employees working in the e-business and web sector in Ireland receive salaries on a par with other economic sectors.
- 1.1 [count noun] A company that does all or most of its transactions through the Internet.More example sentences
- Mirador was chaired by Jonathan Mills, who was also a founder of Trinity Technology which spawned the failed e-business consultancy Ebeon.
- We have funded money into Stanford University, into the e-business school there.
- To realise the value of the prize, Labyrinth undertook to build an e-business system for Irish Farmhouse within six months.
More definitions of e-businessDefinition of e-business in:
- The US English dictionary