- A soft, rounded fleshy part hanging from the lower margin of the ear.More example sentences
- A useful guide to whether a patient has parotid enlargement is to look for outward deflection of the ear lobe, which is seen in true parotid swelling.
- Despite active service during the entire war he escaped unscathed apart from a nick out of his ear lobe caused by a sniper's bullet.
- The money was used to buy a pulse oximeter, a hand-held piece of equipment which is attached to an ear lobe or finger and checks lung function quickly and easily.
More definitions of earlobeDefinition of earlobe in:
- The US English dictionary