- 1Without difficulty or effort: he climbed the mountain easily Bradford is easily accessible by roadMore example sentences
- This keeps this information together and easily accessible with minimal effort and time.
- She said these areas if developed and easily accessible would surpass in its attraction any known tourist spot in the state.
- The disused railway line makes the bog and surrounding areas easily accessible from both ends.
- 1.1More quickly or frequently than is usual: they get bored easilyMore example sentences
- I'm just one of that new brand of consumer - the one with a very short attention span, who bores quickly and easily.
- Fibreglass was commonly used in public sculptures some years ago but it was found to break easily and colours faded quickly on it.
- I blush very, very, very easily, frequently for literally no reason.
- 2Without doubt; by far: he was easily the bravest man I’ve ever metMore example sentences
undoubtedly, doubtlessly, without doubt, without question, indubitably, indisputably, undeniably, definitely, certainly, assuredly, positively, absolutely, clearly, obviously, patently, simply, surely, by far, far and away, by a mile, beyond the shadow of a doubt• informal as sure as eggs is eggs
- The number of busts for hard drugs within the British army has doubled in two years and now easily exceeds positive tests for cannabis.
- In modern politics style is substance, manner is meaning, and a look is easily worth a thousand words.
- What happened there last week was easily the gravest event since the group's attack in New York.
- 2.1Very probably: the body could easily be that of an actressMore example sentences
- These were several sentences providing significant insight into future events that could easily have been missed.
- Events could easily overtake the proposed policies displayed in its pages.
- Apparently, signals can easily crisscross and become confused.