- 1 [with adjective or noun modifier] A person or animal who consumes food in a specified way or of a specified kind: I’m still a big eaterMore example sentences
- It revealed whoever made it was not a great vegetable eater but consumed large amounts of meat and grain.
- Canadians are ‘big eaters,’ with meat portions in particular dominating the Canadian meal.
- As a big and fussy eater, I found the whole thing tortuous.
More definitions of eaterDefinition of eater in:
- The US English dictionary