- Authentic and typical: Bart was an echt baseball fanMore example sentences
- There is enough echt samurai swordplay to satisfy the most exacting martial arts fan, and yet somehow I can't see Tarantino lifting any of this.
- On his fourth full-length, Banhart has carried on his exodus from his lonely singer-songwriter origins to arrive on stage as an echt frontman, newly confident, running the show.
- There is a famous scene in E. M. Forster's novel Howards End where one person at a Beethoven concert hears only the music, while another envisions heroes and shipwrecks, while a third is reminded that Beethoven is echt Deutsch.
adverb[as submodifier] Back to top
- Authentically and typically: echt-Viennese artistsMore example sentences
- The macho codes of his strict, Marine Corps father were reinforced by those of the echt working-class small town of Carteret, where the McGreeveys lived.
- There's usually a queue outside this pizzeria right opposite Cibreo - the reason being the excellent, echt Neapolitan pizzas made with the finest ingredients.
- Bob Spinrad, who used to run PARC (an echt Cartesian organization) said ‘The only institutions that fund pure research are either monopolies or think they are.’
More definitions of echtDefinition of echt in:
- The US English dictionary