- (Chiefly in science fiction) the development of embryos in artificial conditions outside the womb.More example sentences
- And yet, the prospect of ectogenesis raises questions of more immediate significance, and thinking about this future prospect compels us to examine some current practices.
- The article also mentions that the research involved in ectogenesis may not be completed in the US due to our exceedingly silly restrictions on stem cell and IVF laws.
- When being utilised in this way, ectogenesis raises few new ethical issues.
More definitions of ectogenesisDefinition of ectogenesis in:
- The US English dictionary