- A small cup for holding a boiled egg upright while it is being eaten.More example sentences
- A knife and spoon would naturally go with an egg cup, for example, and to make a really good shot, you would soft boil an egg, place it in the egg cup, slice the top off and place that slightly to the right side of the cutlery items.
- The egg may be broken into a bowl, then buttered and salted; or set in an egg cup, small end up, in which case the shell is circularly crackled by tapping with the back of a knife half an inch below the tip, then opened with a thrust of the blade.
- She really is a photogenic little girl, and loved her trophy, she calls it her little egg cup, and her picture takes pride of place on our wall at home.
More definitions of egg cupDefinition of egg cup in:
- The US English dictionary