Definition of ejaculation in English:
1The action of ejecting semen from the body.
- She had a call today on her radio talk show about premature ejaculation.
- The large size of the female condom also allows for easy ejaculation.
- In addition, there was a decrease in prostate cancer risk in patients with the lowest ejaculation frequencies.
2 dated Something said quickly and suddenly.
- The pious ejaculations they contain, their allusions to the manners of the times, fix them to the fifteenth century.
- What people mostly remember are the cartoon ejaculations that appeared on screen, "Pow!"
- While certainly a lament, the ejaculation was also a rallying cry of sanity among the Irish voyagers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.