- A record produced by electro-oculography.More example sentences
- The MSLTs followed standard methods for collection of EEG, electro-oculogram, and chin electromyogram data.
- Artifacts present on this recording include the ECG artifact in the electro-oculogram and ECG leads.
- The bilateral electro-oculogram, eight channels of EEG, chin and anterior tibial EMG, and analog output from a body position sensor were also monitored.
More definitions of electro-oculogramDefinition of electro-oculogram in:
- The US English dictionary