- The measurement of the electrical potential between electrodes placed at points close to the eye, used to investigate eye movements especially in physiological research.More example sentences
- Eye movements were recorded using electro-oculography and visually observed with the aid of Frenzel lenses during both sound and pressure challenge in four patients.
- There were similar cardiorespiratory channels to the PM unit but also two EEG channels, two electro-oculography channels, and two electromyogram channels (sensors to the anterior tibialis and genioglossus muscles).
- In four affected members, electro-oculography demonstrated marked reduction of the Arden ration.
More definitions of electro-oculographyDefinition of electro-oculography in:
- The US English dictionary