Definition of electro-oculography in English:
The measurement of the electrical potential between electrodes placed at points close to the eye, used to investigate eye movements especially in physiological research.
- Eye movements were recorded using electro-oculography and visually observed with the aid of Frenzel lenses during both sound and pressure challenge in four patients.
- There were similar cardiorespiratory channels to the PM unit but also two EEG channels, two electro-oculography channels, and two electromyogram channels (sensors to the anterior tibialis and genioglossus muscles).
- In four affected members, electro-oculography demonstrated marked reduction of the Arden ration.
- Example sentences
- Low electro-oculographic (EOG) ratios have been reported in patients with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) during the winter.
- Control is made by means eye movements detected using electro-oculographic potential.
Definition of electro-oculography in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan