- Relating to or denoting nickel plating using chemical means, as opposed to electroplating.More example sentences
- Some of the alternatives on the market are chromium based; others include HVOF thermal spray, alloys and electroless nickel.
- The grooved mating surface is covered by a layer of nickel having a consistent thickness, preferably by means of electroplating, sputtering, electroless plating, or as a foil.
- The first three things that caught my eye were the beautiful stock, the chrome vanadium steel receiver finished in electroless nickel, and the rather slender, round barrel.
More definitions of electrolessDefinition of electroless in:
- The US English dictionary