noun[mass noun] Physics
- A spectroscopic method of locating electrons within the molecules of a paramagnetic substance.More example sentences
- Spectroscopic methods as NMR and electron spin resonance considered thereafter are sensitive to short-range interactions and appropriate to the measurement of the molecular order and dynamics.
- Models for the helical structure have been developed based on NMR, electron spin resonance, infrared, and circular dichroism data, as well as computer simulations.
- This domain size range is from two to three orders of magnitude larger than that estimated from electron spin resonance and fluorescence spectroscopy experiments and from modeling.
More definitions of electron spin resonanceDefinition of electron spin resonance in:
- The US English dictionary