- The final stage of a period or process: two lines of evolution have converged on exactly the same end point from different starting pointsMore example sentences
- It is not clear to what degree steroids improve thyroid eye disease, or whether they just shorten the time to recovery without improving the final end point.
- But the technical paper was originally meant to be just the start of the process - not the end point.
- The end point was the final visit at six weeks or the last observation carried forward if the participant withdrew earlier.
More definitions of end pointDefinition of end point in:
- The US English dictionary