- (Of a species) seriously at risk of extinction: legislation to protect endangered species elephants are acutely endangered in East AfricaMore example sentences
- Magnolia stellata is an endangered tree species endemic to the Tokai region of central Japan.
- For more on conservation and endangered species, visit Animals on the Edge
- Many people believe it is right to try to protect endangered species from extinction.
More definitions of endangeredDefinition of endangered in:
- The US English dictionary