- An enzyme which cleaves a polynucleotide chain by separating nucleotides other than the two end ones.More example sentences
- Total DNA was prepared from leaves of barley after 7 days of germination and restricted with appropriate endonucleases.
- Let us remember that they are concerned with a DNA endonuclease, so I had some experience dealing with an enzyme that cut nucleic acids.
- Primers and endonucleases are used in the cloning of the various constructs.
More definitions of endonucleaseDefinition of endonuclease in:
- The US English dictionary