Definition of enduring in English:
Lasting over a period of time; durable: he formed a number of enduring relationships with women
More example sentences
- There clearly are some issues that cannot be adequately covered by the enduring power of attorney legislation currently provided in law.
- This would explain the enduring quality of much of the civil law.
- This has the virtue of leaving it to the reader to consider which features of his reasoning continue to be of enduring value.
- Example sentences
- Always busy and enduringly popular as a venue.
- It remains one of the longest-running and most enduringly popular programs ever created.
- Earlier we said that enduringly successful leaders need the support of a capable, committed, enthusiastic workforce.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan