- 1 • formal Dress in a robe or vestment.More example sentences
- There were two beings, a woman and a man, enrobed in velvety clad that draped their long, thin bodies.
- 2Coat (an item of food) in chocolate, a sauce, etc..More example sentences
- For example, the Fortune Cookie ice cream includes bits of fortune cookies enrobed with chocolate.
- When she asked what it was, I responded ‘Homemade marshmallows, roasted peanuts and cocoa nibs enrobed in dark chocolate’, a dark mood crossed her face.
- Mounds of crispy slivered almonds enrobed in dark chocolate.
More definitions of enrobeDefinition of enrobe in:
- The US English dictionary