- Of major importance; likely to have a significant effect on a particular period of time: the meeting is an epoch-making event for peace and stability an epoch-making bookMore example sentences
- ‘It is a marvelous achievement of great epoch-making significance,’ the news agency quoted him as adding.
- Instead, we'll examine the context in which this announcement was made so we can discern a powerful distinction between the epoch-making events of the Renaissance and those of today.
- You see, amid all the intrigue, politics and epoch-making events that surrounded her life, Josephine always made time for her beauty routine, and certainly knew a thing or two about how to keep her looks.
More definitions of epoch-makingDefinition of epoch-making in:
- The US English dictionary