Definition of equatorial in English:
Of, at, or near the equator: equatorial regions
More example sentences
- Physical Rwanda occupies a mountainous region where the equatorial climate is modified by the altitude.
- These are all in circular prograde orbits near Neptune's equatorial plane, and they probably formed in place.
- With its equatorial climate, Bushara Island is truly ideal.
- equatorially adverb
- Example sentences
- I'm surrounded by blue arctic ice, but I'm deliciously, equatorially warm.
- In the constriction, a water-free space around the ion was always observed either equatorially or on one side.
- The eyespot is observed by light microscopy as a bright reddish-orange spot located approximately equatorially in the cell relative to the flagellar pole and offset from the plane of the flagella by 45°.
Words that rhyme with equatorialaccessorial, accusatorial, advertorial, ambassadorial, arboreal, armorial, auditorial, authorial, boreal, censorial, combinatorial, consistorial, conspiratorial, corporeal, curatorial, dictatorial, directorial, editorial, executorial, gladiatorial, gubernatorial, immemorial, imperatorial, janitorial, lavatorial, manorial, marmoreal, memorial, monitorial, natatorial, oratorial, oriel, pictorial, piscatorial, prefectorial, professorial, proprietorial, rectorial, reportorial, sartorial, scriptorial, sectorial, senatorial, territorial, tonsorial, tutorial, uxorial, vectorial, visitorial
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.