- Erotic literature or art.More example sentences
- The exegesis explores the genre of women's erotica and is well grounded in contemporary critical theory.
- I, for one, initially advocated a statement saying we were not interested in genre work, or erotica.
- There will be shows about French decontructionism and shows about science physical response to sexual stimuli, including erotica or actual people.
mid 19th century: from Greek erōtika, neuter plural of erōtikos (see erotic).
More definitions of eroticaDefinition of erotica in:
- The US English dictionary