Definition of eroticism in English:
1The quality or character of being erotic: a disturbing blend of violence and eroticism
More example sentences
- Anyone who looks at Whitney's emblems is fascinated by their monumental dimension, but he/she is also allured by their eroticism and their violence.
- She is strong and beautiful, but her eroticism is restrained, her nipples toned down, their paleness an attenuated sign of disease.
- It's so easy to mock eroticism that you just have to hope people aren't going to pick on you.
1.1Sexual desire or excitement.
- Sexuality, eroticism and desire are important for all of us.
- In an ideal world, both women and men would be able to communicate what they want sexually, and this means both their desires and eroticism.
- Sexuality, eroticism, and lust are important themes in Vizenor's texts.
Definition of eroticism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia