- A line through a point on a graph, parallel to one of the axes, which represents the uncertainty or error of the corresponding coordinate of the point.More example sentences
- The error bar at bottom corresponds to 1.0 substitution per site.
- The large error bar results from uncertainties in the determination of the double integrated spectra due to the poor signal/noise ratio and particularly due to baseline artifacts.
- Each plot is a mean frequency of 8-12 lines, where each line has five replicates, and the error bar indicates one standard deviation.
More definitions of error barDefinition of error bar in:
- The US English dictionary