Characterized by or feeling intense excitement and happiness: a euphoric sense of freedom
More example sentences
- I became filled with a sense of euphoric conversion; a new, enlightened understanding of the world.
- It is precisely here that the viewer experiences a euphoric sense of triumph in the face of such adversity.
- The sensation of sumptuous lips crushed against your own is every bit as euphoric as the indulgent delight of the feathery beginning.
elated, happy, joyful, joyous, delighted, gleeful, excited, exhilarated, animated, jubilant, exultant, ecstatic, blissful, enraptured, rapturous, rhapsodic, in rhapsodies, intoxicated, transported, on cloud nine, in heaven, in paradise, in seventh heaven
- More example sentences
- Then he leans forward, his childish face alight as he repeats euphorically: ‘I am so lucky.’
- When her neighbours euphorically celebrate the home team's win, she receives the news that her husband is missing in action on the battlefront.
- Henry Jackson euphorically predicted he would win big in New York.