- Thus, including the elected representatives, there were 12 European or Eurasian members of the Municipal Commission out of the total of 25.
- All three Canadian born dramatists are of Asian or Eurasian descent.
- The ‘it’ she claims to have put behind her is her discomfort in being married to a Eurasian and having a Eurasian child.
- Within Malaysian society there is a Malay culture, a Chinese culture, an Indian culture, a Eurasian culture, along with the cultures of the indigenous groups of the peninsula and north Borneo.
- It is clear that they were living somewhere on the Eurasian continent and diverged from other Slavs.
- In northern continental Europe, Eurasian cranes are fairly widespread during summer months in countries such as Sweden, Finland, and Poland.
- Evolutionary psychologists say it's because Eurasians and other mixed race individuals appear healthier.
- Other groups include Arabs, Armenians, and Eurasians.
- The island nation's population of almost four million comprises 77 per cent Chinese, 14 per cent Malays, eight per cent Indian and one per cent Eurasians and people of other descent.
In the 19th century the word Eurasian was normally used to refer to a person of mixed British and Indian parentage. In its modern uses, however, the term is more often used to refer to a person of mixed white American and SE Asian parentage.
Words that rhyme with Eurasianabrasion, Australasian, equation, evasion, invasion, occasion, persuasion, pervasion, suasion, Vespasian
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: Eur|asian
Definition of Eurasian in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.