- A processed form of milk that has had some of the liquid removed by evaporation.More example sentences
- Another significant ingredient export is skim milk powder, used for evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and animal feed, in addition to other foods.
- Only major difference I made was that I used sweetened condensed milk instead of evaporated milk - and adjusted the amounts of milk and sugar a bit, so that I would obtain the same level of sweetness.
- The resulting thick liquid is then either given a high temperature treatment to sterilize it, making evaporated milk; or sweetened to preserve it, making condensed milk.
More definitions of evaporated milkDefinition of evaporated milk in:
- The US English dictionary