- 1Used as a polite apology in various contexts, such as when attempting to get someone’s attention, asking someone to move so that one may pass, or interrupting a speaker.More example sentences
- Now in 99% of cases with the subway as packed as it was someone would enter, say excuse me and make her move her bag.
- They are all up in my personal space so I say excuse me and move away but they keep looking at me.
- When he finished eating, he stood up with a small polite excuse me and placed his dish in the sink, quickly heading up to Wes' room.
More definitions of excuse meDefinition of excuse me in:
- The US English dictionary