Very small in size or amount: my exiguous musical resources
More example sentences
- My, you gave me an exiguous amount of time to answer that!
- Given these exiguous resources, Faulkner's political achievements down to the end of 1973 were not inconsiderable.
- The second one is that the relatively exiguous constraints on some obnoxious weapons are useless when an occupying power decides that it is at war with a population.
- Example sentences
- But such inventive embellishments, like the cape on a juvenile murderer, merely stress the exiguity under the panoply.
- But this spareness is as nothing compared with the artistic exiguity of the proceedings.
Words that rhyme with exiguousambiguous, contiguous
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ex¦igu|ous
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.