Very small in size or amount: my exiguous musical resources
More example sentences
- My, you gave me an exiguous amount of time to answer that!
- Given these exiguous resources, Faulkner's political achievements down to the end of 1973 were not inconsiderable.
- The second one is that the relatively exiguous constraints on some obnoxious weapons are useless when an occupying power decides that it is at war with a population.
- Example sentences
- But such inventive embellishments, like the cape on a juvenile murderer, merely stress the exiguity under the panoply.
- But this spareness is as nothing compared with the artistic exiguity of the proceedings.
Words that rhyme with exiguousambiguous, contiguous
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.