- A wound made by a bullet or other missile passing out of the body.More example sentences
- Had the corpsman found an exit wound he would have dressed the wound in the same way.
- I think if you look at the autopsy report and all the other re-reviews, I think it's clear that the neck wound was an exit wound.
- Bill grabbed at his back, and then looked down at the exit wound the bullet made passing through him.
More definitions of exit woundDefinition of exit wound in:
- The US English dictionary