noun (plural expos)
- A large international exhibition.More example sentences
- The location was used for the Expo 67 World Fair and the paddock backs onto a rowing basin built for the 1976 Olympic Games.
- Kids Expo is the most comprehensive exhibition dedicated to the children of the region held throughout the year.
- Plan Expo may be a trade fair for the construction industry, but every year it is the launch pad for the latest concepts in design.
1960s (referring to the World Fair held in Montreal in 1967): abbreviation of exposition.
More definitions of expoDefinition of expo in:
- The US English dictionary