- Growth whose rate becomes ever more rapid in proportion to the growing total number or size: the exponential growth of the world’s populationMore example sentences
- Polyploids show chromosome instability during exponential growth but do not manifest any other obvious growth defects.
- If we examine the mode of change of key measures overtime, all demonstrate roughly exponential growth at different rates.
- Maybe they really believed that this system would produce a kind of rapid exponential growth that would be truly beneficial.
More definitions of exponential growthDefinition of exponential growth in:
- The US English dictionary