- Existing, formed, or occurring outside the uterus: the first hour of extrauterine lifeMore example sentences
- Sonographic evaluation at presentation can usually differentiate between intrauterine and extrauterine pregnancy and offer some prognostic clues.
- Many cardiopulmonary problems related to the transition from an intrauterine to an extrauterine environment become apparent during the first 12 hours after birth.
- Labor is a process through which the fetus moves from the intrauterine to the extrauterine environment.
More definitions of extrauterineDefinition of extrauterine in:
- The US English dictionary