- Triumphantly happy: he waved to the exultant crowdsMore example sentences
jubilant, thrilled, triumphant, delighted, exhilarated, happy, overjoyed, joyous, joyful, gleeful, cock-a-hoop, excited, animated, exulting, rejoicing, beside oneself with happiness, ecstatic, euphoric, elated, rapturous, in raptures, enraptured, rapt, walking on air, on cloud nine/seven, in seventh heaven, jumping for joy, in transports of delight, transported, carried away, in a frenzy of delight, delirious (with happiness), hysterical, wild with excitement, frenzied; crowing, gloating, boastful, swaggeringNorth American • informal wigged out• rare corybantic
- I can't see why every party newspaper instead finds it necessary to display exultant, triumphant headlines after each election.
- He confessed that after two days of the Games, and two gold medals on the opening night before an exultant home crowd, he was mentally drained when he faced van den Hoogenband on the third day.
- Chelsea set aside the mouthwatering prospect of the Champions League draw against Barcelona to return to their bread and butter and produced a goal feast for an exultant crowd.
- More example sentences
- What does it tell us about the age that its true voice - its adequate description - came so exultantly from the margins?
- These two antithetic characters are created with such riches of detail, so many nonstop inventions that, handled with Bradley's connoisseurship, become exultantly right.
- I'm onto you now, Richlen, I thought exultantly.