- Astonishing or strikingly impressive: the company has doubled its assets to an eye-popping $113 billionMore example sentences
- He would have put impressive, eye-popping things to catch our attention and keep us from looking at the right place.
- What makes it so eye-popping is the astonishing ignorance of the law, intellectual laziness and political bias among so many of them.
- It's not a very impressive name, but it has an eye-popping price tag of about $100,000.
More definitions of eye-poppingDefinition of eye-popping in:
- The US English dictionary