1A piece of an optical device such as a microscope, camera, or pair of binoculars which is contoured to provide a comfortable rest against the user’s eye.
- A roof prism design, it features central focusing, click stop adjustable eyepiece diopter, and nicely contoured push/pull eyecups.
- This is a long eye relief binocular, and by rolling down the eyecups, eyeglass wearers can truly obtain a full field of view.
- A roof prism design, it sports central focusing, click stops on the eyepiece diopter, and helicoid eyecups.
2 another term for optic cup.
- In this work the role of the eye cup in the maintenance of the lens-forming capacity of the cornea and pericorneal epidermis was studied.
- At the stage of operation, the eyecup cells have an undifferentiated, embryonic appearance with numerous free ribosomes and scattered mitochondria.
3 North American term for eyebath.
- Pour the tea into an eyecup (available at drugstores) and bathe each eye for at least five seconds, and up to one minute.
- The resultant tea is used to sprinkle over the eyes or used in an eyewash in an eyecup that can be readily purchased at most drug stores.
- Do not use an eyecup, eye drops, or ointment unless the poison center instructs you to do so.
Definition of eyecup in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.