- A cosmetic applied as a line round the eyes to accentuate them: her eyes were made up with heavy black eyeliner [count noun]: a range of eyeliners, eye shadows, and mascarasMore example sentences
- She was wearing black mascara and eyeliner, her eye shadow was a light shell pink.
- She is also wearing black eyeliner and purple eye shadow and purple tinted glossed lips.
- He rubbed his eyes, which were smeared with faint lines of black eyeliner, and blinked at Alice as if in a daze.
More definitions of eyelinerDefinition of eyeliner in:
- The US English dictionary