Scottish & Irish
- Welcome.More example sentences
- Céad Míle Fáilte, my friends!
- Céad mile failte everyone to my page, hope you enjoy your visit here.
nounBack to top
- An act or instance of welcoming someone.More example sentences
- The Irish welcome of céad mile fáilte would not be understood in the seat of European power because the Irish language is not an official recognised European language.
- The very able and capable M.C., Mr. Padraig Gavin, extended a céad míle fáilte to the huge gathering with a special welcome for all the distinguished guests and visitors.
- Tommy and Ann laid on the céad míle fáilte in style for the couple - who also were friends of Mattie Brennan of Neary's Bar, New York and the ‘Click’ Brennan family, Tubbercurry and New York.