Definition of fallible in English:
Capable of making mistakes or being wrong: experts can be fallible
More example sentences
- In order to savour the flashing returns and the artistic volleys, we must suffer the faltering second serve and the fallible forehand.
- But the expert rules are fallible, and there will always be false positives and false negatives.
- Dr Martin Luther King Jr was also at times as fallible as the next human.
- Example sentences
- Contrary to what they believe, the public prefer their politicians fallibly human, rather than joyless teetotallers whose only addiction is to squash or golf.
- Why do we build up these spiritual blogstars and then cry foul when our idol turns out to be just as fallibly human as we are?
- King and Queen were absolute monarchs, yet fallibly human.
Words that rhyme with falliblesubmergible • indelible
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.