Definition of fallible in English:
Capable of making mistakes or being wrong: experts can be fallible
More example sentences
- In order to savour the flashing returns and the artistic volleys, we must suffer the faltering second serve and the fallible forehand.
- But the expert rules are fallible, and there will always be false positives and false negatives.
- Dr Martin Luther King Jr was also at times as fallible as the next human.
- Example sentences
- Contrary to what they believe, the public prefer their politicians fallibly human, rather than joyless teetotallers whose only addiction is to squash or golf.
- Why do we build up these spiritual blogstars and then cry foul when our idol turns out to be just as fallibly human as we are?
- King and Queen were absolute monarchs, yet fallibly human.
Words that rhyme with falliblesubmergible • indelible
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan