- Not emotionally involved with or committed to anyone: her recent divorce meant that she was footloose and fancy-freeMore example sentences
- Over the first hour we look at the difference between being an office drone and a fancy-free freelancer and how I react differently to the two very different ways of working.
- But then there's the flip side of the countercultural dream: the individualistic fantasy of escaping from all permanent ties, drifting footloose and fancy-free from one address to another.
- Sure, I had plenty of experience with the opposite sex, especially in my ‘high flying’ days as a salesman, when I had money to burn, nice cars, and a foot loose and fancy-free lifestyle.
More definitions of fancy-freeDefinition of fancy-free in:
- The US English dictionary