- A house attached to a farm, especially the main house in which the farmer lives: [as modifier]: a farmhouse kitchenMore example sentences
- In the countryside, cottages and farmhouses, alongside big houses and estates, have existed since the 18th century at least.
- Looking around at the top of this hill, all I could see were farms, farmhouses, trees, and normal houses.
- The affluent farmers, who owned farmhouses, grievously misused it.
More definitions of farmhouseDefinition of farmhouse in:
- The US English dictionary